How To Drive Traffic and Boost Authority with PLR
In this free training, you’re going to discover the exact steps to take to drive targeted traffic to your affiliate offers while building your list and authority in whatever niche you decide to settle down in.
It doesn’t matter the niche, because this content is so simple it can be used in any niche.
The only thing that you might have a problem with is finding PLR (or private label rights) material for it. If that happens though, you’ll just have to create your own content, but on the plus side, you’ve also identified a new niche market and profit stream for you to implement within your business. Right?
See also: 12 Ways To Turn PLR Into Cold Hard Cash
This information is pretty basic stuff
It’s all about how to create traffic and authority in your business by leveraging private label rights material or at the very least, content you already have created in your business.
- It isn’t new.
- It isn’t bright, or shiny.
- It’s probably the most repetitive thing you could do in your business.
But by doing it could mean the difference in a couple of hundred hits a month and a couple of thousand hits to your landing page, blog, or offer. I would even say regardless of what your current source of traffic is right now, I would still implement this process as soon as possible because…
- It’s evergreen traffic
- It won’t get removed if you lose an account (FB Ads anyone?)
- It doesn’t rely on a bunch of backlinks or SEO
- It can be easily outsourced to someone cheap.
- It gives your VA or employee something to do during their down time. 😉
There’s problem a thousand more reasons I could come up with to implement this strategy, but that would lengthen the training and well, I want to make this as short and sweet as possible so you can read it in a few minutes and start implementing within hours.
I’m just cool like that I guess. 😉
So that’s enough of my ramblings, on to the next part.
During this part, I’ll be covering the various licenses you’ll often encounter when dealing with private label rights materials. I’ll also give kind of an overview of the method you’ll be using and go more in depth towards the end of this training.
Different Types of Private Label Rights
- PLR – Short for Private Label Rights. PLR allows you to do “whatever you want” with the product. Typically, each product will come with it’s own license so be sure to read the licenses for each of your new PLR products.
- MRR – Short for Master Resell Rights. MRR gives you the ability to sell a product without any edits at all. Most vendors that sell a product with MRR are usually doing so for the “branding” that comes with it, with this in mind, MRR are usually not able to edited or anything else, they’re sold “as-is”. Having MRR allows you to sell other users both MRR and RR – depending on the license.
- RR – Short for Resell Rights. Resell rights is the child sized version of MRR. RR basically allows YOU to sell the product, but you’re unable to pass on resell rights to your customers. This is spelled one of two ways, “Resell Rights” or “Resale Rights”, both meaning the same.
- Giveaway Rights – Giveaway rights are usually for branding purposes as well, just like MRR and RR. Giveaway rights are usually listed inside of the Ebook, the usual licenses state that they can give it away to build a list, as a free download or even syndicated it across their channels. Typically, the users of Giveaway Rights use it for list building, to send it to their list and bonuses for product sales.
What you’ll be doing is actually quite simple to follow along with. You’ll be creating fresh and new content out of existing ones you have and syndicating to countless places on the net to provide a spider web of traffic and backlinks to your website.
Doing this does a few things such as…
- Provides you with the illusion of “being everywhere”.
- Gives you an underlying network of traffic so even if your main source gets shut down, you’ll have this to back up.
- Provides consistent and long term traffic growth.
- Gives you multiple backlinks, from multiple sources, to help with any SEO you might be trying to achieve.
Those are just the more important ones anyways, but there’s more by far. It’s just a simple little tactic you can use to get the maximum use out of your PLR, outsourced, or created content. Which is always a plus, right? Leveraging stuff to get the most use out of it?
What you’ll be doing is a circle of influence, hitting every major media format currently available (with the exception of mobile apps). You’ll start with articles, move into eBooks and short reports, which get converted into mind maps and slide shares, which become videos, which become audio, which become articles.
See? The Circle of Influence.
First, take your articles, organize them into individual topics
So if you’re in the pets niche, you’ll have:
- dieting articles
- potty training articles
- obedience training articles
You know, individual topics.
Once you’re done, go in and add each article into a new page of a word document.
What you’ll be doing is creating a collection of information for people looking to solve a problem. Add in an introduction to the page document about “why” you created this report and a nice little conclusion with a call to action to check something out like your blog, your squeeze page, a product your promoting as an affiliate. Just send them somewhere (Squeeze page preferred).
Then go in and make each page work in to the next part of the book.
Turn it into an actual book, got it?
Because of the vast amount of content available, you’ll have multiple books. Some short and sweet with around 20 pages, other’s going into an easy 100 pages worth of content.
- Your shorter books will be used to syndicate on the internet. Give them away in groups, forums, PDF sharing sites, etc…
- Your longer books are more suited for Kindle and turning into MRR products to upload to PLR memberships.
Once you’re done here, you’ll move on to the next part. Slides and mind maps.
If you need a software to create mind maps, FreeMind is good and the one I use. Slides can easily be created using OpenOffice, LibreOffice, or Word. You don’t exactly need to create both. I find it’s easier for me to create video training using mind maps, but slides are probably the most effective for this type of tactic.
What you’re doing with the maps/slides are going to go in and create one point for each article you have, then include a couple of tips found in each one. So, for 50 articles, you’ll have 50 slides with 2 or 3 key tips located inside of the content.
Once you have this done, it’ll be uploaded to websites like slideshare.com and places whose sole purpose is to display slides. Just like your book, put in about information and a call to action to get them from the slide page to your website.
After you have your slides created, open up an audio recorder and start talking about each page.
You’re essentially creating an audio recording of the slideshares that you’ll later sync up to the slides to turn into a video.
It’s like killing two birds with one stone.
Doing this, it gives you an audio and video format. Upload the video to the relevant sites like YouTube and the audio to sites like SoundCloud.
Once again, add an about you and call to action for your offer.
When you’re finished here, you’ll go in and create a few articles based off the information and upload to sites like Medium, Squidoo, and the various article directories with a new opening and call to action.
Have you noticed how important your call to action is? No? Okay, it’s important. Make sure to add them.
Once you’ve done each of these steps, you have at minimum, 6 different traffic sources at play. Depending on how many places you upload the content to, way more.
You’re covering all the major formats:
So will cater to all the major styles of learning and content preference. You’ll also have content and traffic coming from some major sites like…
- SEO (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
And that’s just the sites I’ve mentioned here
There’s hundreds, if not thousands, more you can easily syndicate your content too. Plus, if you upload your new books, audios, and videos to PLR memberships, you’ll also have all of the downloads from those sites bringing you customers, subscribers, and traffic to whatever offer you’re promoting.
This is possibly the closest you’ll ever come to having something go viral for your business unless you can just do it on cue, and if you can, please send me a message on Facebook. No really, I want to talk to you ;).
I don’t want to give you specific places to buy PLR… I’d rather let you do your own investigation? Why? That’s simple. If I tell everyone to go to the same places, they may very well be all using the same content. But if you do your own investigation, you can find nice PLR sites that offer different PLR content and that variety is exactly what you need. You don’t need to follow the herd so to speak.