Content Writing Services by Frank Jones
Content writing services – For small business and marketers: I’m the content writing service you want to talk to first to improve SEO and dwell time.
The content on your website tells your website visitors who you are, urges them to explore your website and attempts to set up your business as a specialist in its field (think authority site).
It is the strength of your website content that will be largely responsible for helping to attract visitors to your site and pulling in valuable website traffic from search engines like Google.
Be that as it may, you need to know how to utilize it.
Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations for each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up conversation or sparking controversy, but an authoritative article is going to be the tool you need in order to establish your site as a resource.
You tell me your objective, I’ll help you layout your content creation strategy. Email me
I provide the following content creation services:
- Blog posts: Blog posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers, attract links and make others want to interact with your site and/or brand. If you need help identifying blog topics or writing posts, I can manage a host of professional blogging services for you.
- Authority articles: I can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site on a particular subject, attracting both links and a loyal user base.
- Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your website. Linkbait does not mean every story hits the home page of Digg. Some pieces may be designed for an industry journal, a well-known blogger, a national newspaper, or specific social news or bookmarking sites. I can identify a custom linkbait strategy, create the content, recommend on-site changes in preparation for the campaign and show you how to market it.
- Optimized press releases: I can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. I can show you how to optimize your existing content and create additional content that addresses the needs of your users. If in-house resources are low or you are under a time crunch, I can also write this content for you.
Dwell Time: The Website Metric You’re Not Measuring
Dwell time is one of the most important, yet frequently misunderstood, site metrics. Many businesses and marketers put too much faith in Time on Page when evaluating website traffic, but this metric is unreliable and can be misleading.
What is Dwell Time?
Three years ago, Duane Forrester at Bing wrote a blog post about how to build quality content. It was in this blog post that the concept of dwell time was first introduced.
Simply put, dwell time is the actual length of time that a visitor spends on a page before returning to the SERPs. In theory, the longer the dwell time the better, as this indicates that the visitor has consumed most (if not all) of the content on a page before either returning to the SERPs or performing another action on the site.
How Does Dwell Time Affect SEO?
Dwell time most definitely impacts SEO. If a user is spending time on a site, interacting with it, not bouncing, and going deeper within the content, it’s evident there is something of value on the site for that particular user. As this happens, SEO improves.
SERP CTR and dwell time converge in the nexus of SEO for this reason. A CTR is not alone an accurate presentation of user behavior. High CTRs can merely reflect a sizzling title or an appealing meta description. CTR is not an indication of the quality of the content on the page itself.
That’s where dwell time comes in. If dwell time is low, then the high SERP CTR is discounted in the search engine algorithm’s calculation. If, on the other hand, the dwell time is high, then the CTR receives its due value.
The bottom line on dwell time and SEO is this: It matters. Better dwell time means better SEO.