101 Ways To Make $100 Per Day
It can be very easy to make $100 per day depending on how you choose to go about it. Learn ways to make $100 per day away from the traditional workplace.
In today’s busy world, there are ways to make $100 per day away from the traditional workplace. Whether you want to turn a hobby into a money-maker, make $100 a day with PayPal, earn some pocket money, or start saving for that holiday there are many ways to make $100 per day.
How To Make $100 In a Day
Be a blogger, sell on eBay, have a garage sale, or promote yourself in one of many ways, money can be made every day. Some ways take more hard work than others and some won’t make you much money at first, buy keep trying and soon you could be making $100 per day.
To make $100 in a day you need to think outside the box and be as creative as you can.
Look around and see what you would pay a person to do for you:
- mow the lawn
- build flat pack furniture
- take rubbish to the dump
- paint a room
- wallpaper a room
- and many other things people will pay others to do for them
Unclaimed and Bonus Money
Many of us have unclaimed money sitting in bank accounts and superannuation accounts we have forgotten about or are unaware off. Don’t leave it there; it will eventually make its way to the government.
- Sign up for credit cards and get bonus money – Many banks and financial institutions are offering bonus cash if you sign up for a credit card. You don’t have to use the card, just sign up and many are fee free. So it is money for nothing.
- Sign up for accounts or stock market sites and get free cash – This money is deposited to an account of your choosing
Post on web sites, blogs, surveys
There is money to be made each day by posting on blogs, web sites and forums. Sites like Fiverr pay you $5 for a blog post.
- Sign up to answer surveys – There are literally hundreds of sites full of surveys that will pay you for filling them in and spending a few minutes answering questions. Payments vary but if you sign up for a few different sites you can be making a bit of money every day.
- Make your opinion count – Just like surveys lots of sites want your opinion on current policies, news and current affairs. Join one of the many sites and earn cash for telling them what you think.
Be a freelancer
There is a lot of work available via the internet for freelance workers. The work is in all things about writing from proofreading, editing and writing articles for travel web sites, web pages for businesses, data entry, mobile phone applications and graphic design, designing all sorts of office supplies like business cards, letterheads and templates for all sorts of pages.
Find your area of expertise and you will soon be bidding on a number of jobs each week. The more experience you can get, the better chance of being chosen for work. This is a great way to work from home.
You can be a virtual assistant, a digital photo and image producer or one of a thousand other specialists to get work on one of several freelance web sites. Web sites to look at are:
- Elance-beginners to professionals, all skills
- Freelancer-writers, journalists, technical people with IT
- oDesk, all skills
- Guru, all skills
- Craigslist-as well as buy and sell work is also advertised
- Demand Studios
- People per Hour
- Freelance Switch Jobs
If you are after writing jobs try one of these:
- Freelance Writing Gigs
- Journalism Jobs
- Pro-blogger Job Board
If you would like a designer or programming job look at these sites:
- Smashing jobs
- Get a coder
- Rent A Coder
The web sites all ask for a profile and the more complete yours is the better chance of landing that first job you have. It may take a while to get regular work but they can be one of the best places to start looking.
Sell unwanted goods
All of us have things around the house and in the garage, or shed that we no longer use, or want. By selling these items you are generating money you didn’t have yesterday and you are decluttering your home at the same time.
- Sell these goods on sites like eBay and Kijiji – if you don’t have anything to sell go to garage sales and check out the curb-side collections.
- Rent a room – do you live an area close to an attraction or event? Rent a room for the duration of an event.
- Rent a parking space – if you have a spare parking space at your apartment for your use why not rent it to a commuter to park in. It will be cheaper for them than paying the going rates in paid parking garages.
- Have a garage sale – if you haven’t got heaps of stuff to sell ask the neighbors to get involved and have a community sale.
Sell homemade goods
There are several web sites that allow you to sell your handmade goods.
From clothes and knitted items to quilts, jams, preserves, painting and art and lots more.
Different web sites cater for different products:
- Etsy – all handmade goods, no monthly fees
- Zibbett – Artisan marketplace, no listing fee, no commission, monthly or yearly fee
- Artfire – premier marketplace for artisan goods, monthly fee
- Bonanza – all sorts of stuff, no monthly fee
- iCraft – all crafty ideas, registration fee
- Cargoh – DIY designers, no monthly fee
- Coriander – handmade supplies and gifts, no monthly fee
- Made It Myself – all sorts of handmade goods, no monthly fee
- Supermarket – new designers, no monthly fee
- Folksy – products made with love, no monthly fee
- DaWanda – products made with love, no monthly fee
- Not on the high street – exclusive, one off monthly fee
- Big cartel – artists, monthly packages available
- Silkfair – all sorts of shops, monthly fee
- Storenvy – social store community, no monthly fee
- Yokaboo – have your own store, monthly fee varies
Many business people have animals and don’t have time to walk them. Hire yourself as a dog walker or pet sitter.
- Dog walking – around $15 per walk and you get fit at the same time. Get a regular clientele together and you can soon be making your $100 per day
- Pet sitting – when people go away they often need someone to look after and feed their pets. Place an ad in the local paper or at the supermarket
There are so many make $100 in a day by promoting yourself and doing the things that busy working people haven’t the time to do. Be creative and think of ways to make money by selling your time to people.
- Designated driver for partying people – put an ad at the local colleges and universities to be a group of partying students designated driver. Charge per person for the trip and some nights or weekends you could be working all night.
- Busking – this is a great way to make some extra pocket money if you can play a musical instrument
- Take peoples trash to the dump if you have a trailer, charge per load
- Mow lawns in your local neighborhood
- Clean windows in your local area, place an ad in local paper or at the supermarket
- Assemble flat packs – lots of items come in flat packs and need to be assembled. A lot of people hate having to build them and have no idea where to start.
- Tutor in your best subject to high school, college and Uni students-if you were good at a subject like Maths or English why not make some money and Tutor local school kids in their home or your home. Charge an hourly fee and soon you will have built up a nice money earner for yourself.
- Sell your digital photos to a site that sells them on to others – if you are handy with a digital camera and like taking photographs, there are web sites that will pay for them
- Photograph and video kid’s parties – this can be a real money maker as often the parents are too busy with the party to take photographs and video footage of their kids. Develop packages of set numbers of photographs to choose from and present them on a Cd, DVD, or get prints made. You can also do up albums in a scrap booking format for them.
- Cook for local markets and open a stall – when you visit the local markets there are stalls of selling home baked goods. Why not join in and start cooking and set up your own stall at the next markets.
- Make specialty cakes for special occasions – there are many cake decorating courses out there and if this interests you and you like baking this can be a good earner. People like homemade cakes and will pay a good price for a child’s specialty birthday cake, christening cake, baby shower cake and many others like graduation, engagement and wedding.
- Interpreter – if you speak a second language there is a lot of freelance work for translators on a variety of web sites. Even the local hospital needs interpreters.
- Teach English – another way to make money if you speak another language. Teach new arrivals to speak English. Advertise at community rooms and employment agencies.
- Make your trade work for you from home – if you are tired of working for a boss and you have a trade, why not work from home and work when you want to. Any sort of trade or skill is marketable; you need to find the market by advertising in local papers and at the supermarket or community centers.
Become a Handyman
Many people are happy to employ a handyman to do some painting, gardening, carpentry and similar jobs.
- Create art masterpieces – if you have some artistic talent and can paint scenes, people or animals, why not start painting and go to the local craft markets and sell your work. A lot of money can be made from selling small reasonably priced art work. If people come to your stall and look around ask them if there is something they particularly like and if not make the offer to paint their choice of subject. Sell work framed as people are willing to pay more money for a finished piece of art.
- Join sites like LinkedIn and make your profile by following the directions. You never know who might be searching for someone just like you.
Random money spinners
There are hundreds of ways to make money, you just to think hard and look around to see what you can do or enter into.
- Clinical trials – pharmaceutical and medical suppliers are always testing new products and need paid volunteers to test the products. Many of the tests are blinds and double blinds so you may even not get the drug being tested. The drugs are safe and the company need to see if they do what they say they do. From drug trials to looking for participants in a medical survey, it all pays money for not much outlay except your time.
- Focus groups – these are often to do with marketing products in specific areas and to a specific audience. Look for ones in your area or age group. They are a bit like doing a survey but you will go to a central location and be interviewed and asked for your opinion on goods and services.
- Mystery shopper – this is a great little money earner and you get to shop at the same time. You enter a store and rate the service or product offered and then report the results over the internet. There are hundreds of companies looking for shoppers in all areas and of all ages. You could check out the service at the local car sales yard, florist, supermarket, liquor store, bank, cinema and other outlets. You get paid a fee for doing the mystery shop, anywhere from $5 to $50 and will be reimbursed up to a certain amount. Most places pay you on a monthly basis.
- Advertise with your car – the side of your car is the perfect spot to advertise someone else’s products, services and business. Check out the web site Ad In Motion to see how easy it is to make money by using your car a few times a week to advertise.
- Deliver catalogs and phone books – once a year all businesses and houses receive a phone book and usually before delivery time ads appear in papers and on job sites to deliver them. All you need is a reliable car and love walking. The same with weekly catalogs from supermarkets and shops. It is a great way to earn money and keep fit at the same time. May not be so good in the winter months.
- Odd jobs – check out web sites like Craigslist for people wanting odd jobs and handyman work done. You will be surprised at what people will pay others to do.
It can be very easy to make $100 per day depending on how you choose to go about it. Some of the ways take time and dedication to build your skills and clientele, while others you can start right away and be making money in minutes.
With a little hard work and some imagination and sticking to something once you start you can soon be earning $100 per day. There are so many options out there just waiting for you to grab them, so develop a profile, check out the web sites and start bidding on jobs you know you can do. Someone will accept an offer and that will only be the beginning.
Don’t get disheartened if you don’t earn the money the first day but keep persevering and searching the web and don’t forget to promote yourself!